Friday, March 30, 2012

Saving SQL Express Databases?

Hello,

I have Visual Studio 2005 Professional.

I was wondering if there were any way to save the .dbo databases created in it to upload to my website? Do the databases must be save as a specific filetype according to the website configuration?

Do most people actually connect to their site's database to modify it or something? Or do they usually connect to an external database and then upload it to their site?

Sorry, but I am kind of new to all of this.

Thanks,

Eng

I'm not very clear about your question. What do you mean by '.dbo databases'? Do you mean something like this: 'mySQLInstance.master.dbo'? This is database reference--not real database file; it is used to connect to database. Databases are always seperated from site, and you should connect to database to retrieve data that used in your site.

No comments:

Post a Comment