Friday, March 30, 2012

Saving the ReportClientDocument

Hi,
I am not able to save a port which is created using ReportClientDocument. I am using the following Code.

m_crReportDocument = new ReportClientDocument();
Object path = new object();
path = "D:\\";
m_crReportDocument.SaveAs("Temp.rpt", ref path, 1);

It gives the following error
Access denied. Please check directory setting for files you can access.
System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException: Access denied. Please check directory setting for files you can access.

I gave permissions to D: drive for LocalComputer\ASPNET also. Even I Tried giving "D:\\temp.rpt" for Path
Any Ideas?

Thanks
RameshI always access paths using a single backslash

'D:\temp.rpt' instead of 'D:\\temp.rpt'|||I am using C# not VB.NET. So I have to use D:\\

No comments:

Post a Comment